Coronavirus Policy: Our commitment to our patients
Dear Patients & Families,
Please be assured that Azari & Zahedi Dentistry is closely monitoring the Coronavirus situation and has your safety in mind.
Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Please check your email and text messages, updates, and procedures.
- We ask all patients to wear a mask upon entry of the office.
- We will also ask that you call the office once you are here in the parking lot. Our front desk will check you in and you may be asked to wait in your car until the dental assistant is ready for you. We will call or text when we are ready to escort you to the back.
- We have a hand-sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will check your temperature using a touch less scanner on the forehead (<100.4°F) with a thermometer. Temperatures greater than 100.4 will be rescheduled.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- We try to schedule your next visit in the operatories where your treatment is rendered, to prevent crowding up front and to efficiently check you out for your safety.
For the most up to date information please visit these trusted sources: Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
We thank you for your cooperation and support.
Dr. Azari and Zahedi, and our dedicated Team.